Artists Who Share wants to promote kindness and justice through eco-friendly fashion
A group of students from NHL Stenden University (StuCo CB) is running a competition, along with sustainable fashion brand Inclusivi-Tee, for budding fashion designers in order to raise money for United Way Netherlands. The competition will culminate in an auction of the winning designs.
Those taking part in the competition and auction are asked to design a panel that can be included in a series of sustainable bags and jackets. Artists and designers that participate will receive 25% of the auction money raised on their panel and the other 75% will be donated to United Way Netherlands.
Once enough submissions have been entered, a voting process will begin on the Instagram account of the StuCo CB student council (@stucocb). The winning 3 designs will be sent off to auction! Anyone is free to enter, anyone is free to vote, and anyone is welcome to buy the winning designs.
Anyone that wants to participate can send in their designs (until the May 31) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The designs can be on any media, but they will have to be photographed for judging. StuCo CB will be posting an instruction on Instagram as how to properly scan/take a picture of the design, to help.
When entering please remember to include your name, city, and instagram handle, along with an image of their design. You can find some example of designs here.
Images via StuCoCB